[AJD] Fwd: Re: [JDAT] Re: NewGen vs TC

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 01:38:40 PST 2008

We're all becoming Antiques Lou,
That's why we need to pass on our knowledge to the "Next Generation" of kids
before we all die, and keep this info going.
As a 40 year old (a youngster to most), I am glad that I had a few people
pass on their expertise and experiences to me, some right here on this list.
Thanks everyone,  I enjoy all the recent conversations,  Troy