[AJD] Fwd: Re: [JDAT] Re: NewGen vs TC

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 18:34:46 PST 2008

To everybody,

  I'd like to thank all of you for your opinions, pro or con, and your support. Without you, we'd have no reason to even be discussing this, because it's you guys that we do Two-Cylinder for, not ourselves.

  I must apologize for a statement I made in a post yesterday which could have been taken the wrong way---it was something along the lines of " What happens if I die?" Let me assure you all, I believe that this hobby would go along and never miss a beat if something happens to me. Nobody is indispensable, least of all me, OK? Just wanted to make sure we're clear on that, because I don't think I'm indispensable, not for one moment. I've been honored to be able to do what I've done, and again, it's been the people who buy the magazine who make that possible, so in a very real way, I owe all of you a lot, and I'm going to keep trying to pay you back.

  There's going to be lots of new and useful information in the issues of Two-Cylinder to come. We're gonna open up the files and share with you some things that you never dreamed existed.

  Again, my thanks to all of you.
  JR

Louis <louis at kellnet.com> wrote:
  I like to see the NG stuff. That is what I cut my teeth on, on the farm.
The only problem is that if NG is becoming collectable, that means I am
becoming an antique.

Lou