[AJD] ebay # 280197269334

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Sat Feb 2 22:04:35 PST 2008

"Boy all this over the size of JD model D tractor tires,LOL."

This thread has certainly taken an unexpected turn!  All I wanted to do
was discuss the tires on the D for sale on Ebay.  JR, you are apparently
right there seems to be limited to no interest in  D John Deeres.  On
the other hand I sure like mine.  It may be the only one on round spokes
that had an engine restoration in the early '90s but is still not broken
in.  I got it two or three years ago with a stuck engine.  Now after
having .0020 milled off the head I can only start it with another tractor.

If this thread continues about whether or not we like TC Mag's editorial
policies perhaps we should change the subj to something more appropriate.

Gary