[AJD] ebay # 280197269334 - great job on TC

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Sat Feb 2 16:18:56 PST 2008

JR,

You and your staff are a doing a great job!!  No need to waste your efforts
on a dissenter!!

One always has to ask themselves;  "What have I done to improve the hobby?"
I wont mention my small efforts but I do know there are more happy TC and NG
collectors than unhappy ones.

Keeep up the good work.  Kreig