[AT] Starting Model T

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:26:07 PST 2008

Gene I used to work for a logging company.  Some mornings the log skiders
would be frozen to the ground where they were mired down in the ruts a bit.
We would build fires under them to thaw the dirt and get the tractors to
move.  Also, the condensate water in the air lines to the emergency air tank
on the log trailers would sometimes freeze and cause the trailer brakes to
lock up.  I've built a fire with newspapers and cardboard under the log
trailer right in the middle of the highway before.  Had to do something.  It
wouldn't move.

Charlie