[AT] anti-freeze

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Dec 23 11:00:29 PST 2008

Humm.  This thread mentions an interesting concept -- anti-freeze in a Johnny-Popper.  My uncle and my grandfather had around 2 dozen of them on the dairy farm and never put anti-freeze in any of them.  It was a lot cheaper to drain the radiator and the block every night and fill it with a bucket of  water from the irrigation ditch every morning.

Larry