[AT] Now Portland

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Mon Dec 8 18:08:56 PST 2008

Charlie can I chime in on this one ? Your'e right on on that . My wife was
called by one of the directors this fall who thanked her and wanted to make
sure she had the right address to mail meal tickets to and asked if we would
be coming to the Christmas dinner .
Well its 7 1/2 hrs one way for us . Thanks but  ....
   You are right ,no clue as to where we come from.
But they are over run with with so many people with questions ,comments etc
that it is sheer overload . So much going on ,  gotta hand it to them .It is
a love of labor because I dont know how they really enjoy the show .
 Gene was right in organizing us to pitch in and help ,in the end I think it
helps us as a group .  The directors have also been invited to our dinners
and the campfire also which helps to give us exposure .   Ivan