[AT] mccullouch chainsaw parts

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 19:31:01 PST 2008

I have  one of those  SMALL ( tiny)  mac's  and   the  chain is one of  those
1/4 in things...  I took it to the  only true chainsaw shop in 60miles.    NO
cant  get you a  new chain...  cant do you any good ...    they stopped
making parts for that thing  25yrs ago  and on and on...

yes  the guys that really wanted to help are gone---  replaced  by   WHY DO I
HAVE TO WORK SATURDAY MORNINGS!  (and  I  can  feel for them some-- but dont
take it out on me I aint your  boss)

In a message dated 12/31/2008 12:08:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,