[AT] OT McCullogh chain saw parts

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:14:48 PST 2008

Thanks guys.  I think I found one.  Gerald Johnson who lurks on the list
with us but doesn't say a lot used to own a small engine business in western
NC.  He went by and talked to the guy that bought it and he had a used one.
It will be on the way when the mail runs again on Friday.  Meanwhile I'll
keep all of the parts sources you guys have so kindly provided.

Gil I think I have a link to Randy's web site.  I was going to check with
him.  In fact I believe I sent him an e-mail already.

This list is great!  I appreciate all of the help.

Happy New Year.

charlie