[AT] Air Hose Reel

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 30 18:45:55 PST 2008

I bought one from Sears a while back and it is OK but leaves a lot to be
desired. First off, the case is too small to get all the hose into. Once it
starts criss-crossing a couple of times you wind up with about 5 feet that
won't retract. The second issue is it uses the stiff plastic type of
hose--that stuff just won't lay flat on the floor! My advice is to find one
on display and try it out to see if you like it. Expect to pay at least $75.

John Hall