[AT] OT McCullogh chain saw parts

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:10:57 PST 2008

Thanks Bruce.  yeah I don't like the idea of a rag and was half joking when
I said it.  Your idea of an expanding plug would work I think and so would
Charlie's cork.  In either case I could fashion some sort of a vent hole or
tube.  It's going to make me sick if I can't find that cap or a replacement.
I bought that saw new over 30 years ago and it's never failed me and I've
never lost the gas cap in all these years.  I just can't imagine what
happened to it except that the neighbor puppy picked it up.  When they go to
work tomorrow I'll search their yard for it.

You guys will think I'm crazy but when the puppy came back over I said
"Gypsy, where is my gas cap, go get my gas cap"  a few minutes later she
brought me her throw toy (that  was in her yard) and layed it down beside my
foot.  I don't play catch with her and she's only brought that thing to me
one other time.

Charlie