[AT] OT McCullogh chain saw parts

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 30 16:11:33 PST 2008

Charlie -

We used to have several small engine repair & sales shops around here, and a
couple of the guys were amazing when it came to locating or finding
replacement parts for old power tools. They were creative and great
"tinkerers" and might even find one that was from a different machine or
make but that would still fit and function perfectly. Sadly, most are long
gone now, victims of the times. But if you're lucky enough to have any of
those gems left down your way, worse comes to worst, they just might have a
cap that would fit your 10-10.

Bob