[AT] OT McCullogh chain saw parts

hank at millerfarm.com hank at millerfarm.com
Tue Dec 30 15:09:46 PST 2008

Any clue if that is the same cap as from a 6-10?   They look a lot the
same on the outside and I think I still have a 6-10 around someplace.
For that matter I'm pretty sure the cap is a common size, a good small
engine place should be able to find one from something else that fits
(be prepared to pay $15 for a stupid gas cap), just bring the whole
thing in and ask the old guy to check his stock.

I'm not sure if I'll actually get time to look for the chainsaw for a
couple weeks (I work out of town, and this is looking like a busy
weekend).   Still if you want it and can figure out some way of
getting it from MN that isn't more than it is worth you can have it.