[AT] OT McCullogh chain saw parts

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Tue Dec 30 17:06:42 PST 2008

>Assuming I don't manage to find mine.  I'm out of cut up firewood
>and really need to use the saw tomorrow.  I hate to do  it but I
>might wind up with a rag crammed in the hole.

Charlie, as an interim fix, maybe look for a rubber or flexible
plastic expansion plug at a hardware or plumbing supply store:

http://www.plasticoid.com/Expansionplugs.htm

I once had a little Mac where the original fuel cap fell off and
wound up lost on a hillside.  Turns out the fuel tank opening was the
exact size of a wine cork, so I just used corks for many
years.  Eventually I found a donor cap off a junker.

Richard