[AT] all quiet?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 03:35:09 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 4:49 AM, Roy Morgan <k1lky at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Dec 28, 2008, at 12:35 AM, Ralph Goff wrote:
>
>> Not a single message since early morning of Dec. 27? I can't believe
>> we are
>> all that quiet.
>
> Maybe everyone is waiting for warmer weather.
>
> It did warm up here.  Now I can find the oil leak in my W-4 (I suspect
> the front main seal).
>
> Roy Morgan

========================

It warmed way up here in Central Indiana (the furnace is off) but it
is too windy to haul rocks...
At about 3 AM it sounded dangerous, roaring like a freight train. I'm
waiting for daylight to see what kind of damage I might have...
I've never heard it roar like that without it doing some serious
damage to something.

"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)