[AT] new magazine

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 26 18:54:21 PST 2008

 I got a Christmas present a day early. My better half decided another
antique magazine subscription would cause me to spend more time in the house
and less at the shop (actually it will just give me more ideas for the
shop). She gave me a subscription to Heritage Iron-- January 09 is the
premier issue. I must say that so far I like it. It is dedicated to tractors
from 1960-85. They promote it as the tractors we grew up with and for me it
really fits my youth. I don't get the feeling they will deal with much under
100hp but I would like to see them have a section to feature some of the
smaller tractors as well. So if you are looking for new reading material,
give it a shot.

John Hall