[AT] (no subject)

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:52:41 PST 2008

Thanks Bob.  The trip tomorrow should be pleasant and trouble free assuming
we can get away from my mothers early enough after lunch.  Shouldn't be a
lot of traffic on the road on Christmas day.  However, I'm not looking
forward to heading back south on Sunday.  I-95 from Fredericksburg Va to
Wilson NC will look like a 10 lap to go restart in the Dayton 500.

Charlie