[AT] anti-freeze

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 24 09:59:07 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "charliehill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] anti-freeze

> Ralph, our freeze line is 8 also.  8 inches that is!
>
> Charlie
Different worlds Charlie. I walked into the big machine shed this morning
and in the semi darkness couldn't figure what this dark line on the ground
was. As my eyes adjusted I realized it was a huge crack that the frost had
caused to open up in the ground. Better not drop any tools working there. I
don't know how far down they would go. :-)
On a brighter note, it feels almost warm out there today at -5F degrees in
the sunshine. I was able to work in the shed a while without freezing my
hands. j

Ralph in Sask.