[AT] cold weather vehicles

Beal Gleason farmerbeal at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 22:01:41 PST 2008

I had one of those gas heaters in a 38 Plymouth. That thing would
heat that old car well!! Before I put it in you would freeze to
death.  My wife & I were taking a trip one time and we had  stoped to
get gas and were getting bundeled up to take off and a fellow who saw
us asked if we were rideing a motorcycle.  That was in the mid 40s
and we still laugh about it. We lived in Iowa then.

I don't remember the name but you discribed it good.

Farerbeal