[AT] anti-freeze

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 11:14:17 PST 2008

Hi Larry:

And an underlying concept that goes along with that:  the family farm.
 Labor, and water from the ditch, both literally free.  Now, if you
had to pay farm-hands, there'd be a cost tradeoff to consider...

Happy Holidays,
Steve O.

(My wife grew up on a dairy farm.  We often joke that her parents
didn't have children, they had farm hands.  She is one of six.)