[AT] Ralph Goff CLOSE THE DOOR

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 23 05:07:37 PST 2008

John my dad used to tell me about not being able to get anti-freeze during
WW II and folks putting kerosene in the cooling system.

I'll vouch for Al's southern Heritage but I can't tell you what's up with
his liking cold weather.  It does get pretty hot and sticky down there where
he lives but still....

Charlie