[AT] Ralph Goff CLOSE THE DOOR

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 22 19:40:20 PST 2008

 Al, I'm beginning to doubt your Southern heritage--anything less than 80
for a daytime high is not warm enough for my liking! Besides, have you ever
tried hand cranking a tractor when it is below freezing? A 50 deg drop in
temperature makes a heck of a difference. For what it is worth, tracks are
fun to drive on sleet, but leave steel wheeled tractors under the shed when
there is snow out. Weather like this reminds me of the old timers telling
about draining the water out into buckets at night and having to break the
ice in the buckets the next morning to pour it back in.

John Hall