[AT] Ralph Goff CLOSE THE DOOR

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 22 12:28:37 PST 2008

Don't worry Charlie. After a few days you get used to that cold. At least
thats what I keep telling myself when I go out to feed the cattle and fill
the water trough at a daytime high of -15F. Quite an improvement over the
overnight low of -32F.
Still don't have my snowblower installed on the Cockshutt 40 and hoping to
get a little nicer weather to do that job.
I see on the weather maps that this is one huge system covering all of
Canada and a good part of the U.S. Misery loves company I guess.

Ralph in Sask.