[AT] radiator question

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 03:41:08 PST 2008

Gene,

That is an excellent idea, thanks for sharing.

When I as in college I worked in a salvage yard. They had a kit for pressurizing radiators. It had different plugs for one end and a keg like pump with a gauge on the other end.

I always wanted a way to test my own radiators and the tube method seems like the way to go. Can the tube get to 15psi before blowing up?

Regards,

Will Powell
From: "Gene Dotson" <gdotsly at watchtv.net>