[AT] -now foreign parts-Chinese Tractors

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 22 05:46:38 PST 2008

Don
My old college roommate, Miles Thompson, and I certainly thought you and
Rlichard Walker were "people persons" at the Tulare show in that you spent
several hours showing us around and going into significant detail in
answering, or anticipating, our questions on various unusual vintage
tractors, etc.   You helped make it a memorable weekend.
Herb