[AT] -now foreign parts-Chinese Tractors

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 21 19:00:16 PST 2008

If  he keeps that attitude he will become well respected by the mechanics in
the community and will probably make a good living in the process.

Dad has gotten on the good side of 2 guys at a nearby NAPA. They spend 5
minutes to track down a $10 part. I think their reward is just in finding
what you need. Of course their payback is when you need some big money item.

John