[AT] -now foreign parts-Chinese Tractors

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 19:15:15 PST 2008

> If  he keeps that attitude he will become well respected by the mechanics
> in the community and will probably make a good living in the process.

He worked as the commercial manager of one store and built up a good trade.
Now three years after they promoted him to another store, the first store is
still only doing half the commercial business he did.

> Dad has gotten on the good side of 2 guys at a nearby NAPA. They spend 5
> minutes to track down a $10 part. I think their reward is just in finding
> what you need. Of course their payback is when you need some big money
> item.

And that is what happened.  One of his stores decided they needed an
expensive analyzer and went to him.  They ended up spending something well
over $20K.  When he got a bonus for selling that much he bought beer and
pizza for the shop.  He is a much better people person than I ever could be.
He will do well.

Don Bowen  KI6DIU