[AT] -now foreign parts-Chinese Tractors

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 14:43:39 PST 2008

John - may I suggest you try T.M. Tractor for your cub parts.
www.tmtractor.com  He has a great variety of quality mostly American made
parts and super fast shipping.  They are located in New York and anything I
order is generally here within 2 days in central Ohio.  They are great folks
to deal with and their custom service cannot be beat!

BD