[AT] missing posts

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 21 14:02:23 PST 2008

I have that same problem Ron.  I guess it's just the way of the Internet.
Stuff gets lost sometimes.  A month of so ago my hard drive failed so I sent
an e-mail from my cell phone to a friend to let him know I wasn't ignoring
his mail.  Last week he wrote me back asking if I'd had another hard drive
failure.  The message from the cell phone was just getting to him a month
later.

Charlie