[AT] -now foreign parts-Chinese Tractors

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 15:05:05 PST 2008

> Next time you order parts and the parts guy has a clue, express your
> gratitude, they will most certainly appreciate it.

Well, in Western North Carolina there is a parts guy that if he does not
know what it is you are looking for he will find out.  In fact he likes
those challenges because it expands his knowledge.  And he is willing to let
you look through the shelves if you are looking for something oddball.  He
currently works for Advance and will be taking over the Brevard store soon
or maybe another store, he is not sure at the moment.  It is my son.  So if
you are in an Advance around Asheville, Hendersonville, or Brevard, look for
a tall lanky dark haired guy and say "hello."

Don Bowen  KI6DIU