[Farmall] ihc parts books online

Bob Currie tracturs at att.net
Sun Dec 21 14:33:31 PST 2008

Thank you, thank you, for that explanation Jim. Ever since I was about 15
and started working on cars, I always got told to "polorize that generator".
So I knew it was a big deal, but never really knew why, or what was
happening inside all that electrical monkey business whenever you used that
little jumper wire to cause that spark. I was just told repeatedly that it
was real important to do it or you'd ruin the generator and regulator. This
was truly a priority when I had just used 2 months of saved up allowance,
plus 4.20 cents worth of coke bottle returns that I had scrounged, in order
to buy a rebuilt generator (with exchange) for my 1953 Chevy 4dr, high
school cruiser. (sorry, no fender skirts).

bobcurrie,
greenwood, CA