[AT] -now foreign parts-Chinese Tractors

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 21 11:13:22 PST 2008

Serves them right for buying the piece o' crap. Funny how it's such a deal
until it breaks. Sort of like the garbage tools from harbor freight. The
junk must have come from the bottom of the harbor. I've only bought a couple
things from them and using their junk impact sockets yesterday was the last
straw for me. Used the socket twice and on the second time it broke allowing
the nut to round off. I'll leave their trash to others needing scrap iron.
Rob