[AT] The "hood" on the W-4

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:33:29 PST 2008

Roy you've got a leak somewhere.  It's not burning oil that fast.  Don't
worry about hurting the head with low oil pressure.  Worry about the crank
and rod bearings and the cam bushings.  If you were to burn two quarts of
oil in a couple of hours of running you wouldn't be able to see where you
were going for the smoke.

charlie