[AT] Autos-Was:refusing to replace old equipment-OT

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:29:12 PST 2008

Cecil, that's nothing new for Ford.  A friend of mine had a 69 Fairlane GT
with a factory 429 in it.  He had to unbolt the motor supports and jack the
engine up to change the plugs about every 3000 miles.  My 06 GMC truck has
91,000 miles on it and I haven't touched the plugs yet.  There's not a
vacuum line on the engine anywhere and no points or even a distributor to
fool with.

Charlie