[AT] The "hood" on the W-4

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 12:40:08 PST 2008

If your rear main seal is leaking, it will go into the clutch housing,
not the transmission. How is the smoke? If your rings are worn, you will
suck oil into the combustion chambers and have "blue"/gray smoke as it
burns. If the front seal is leaking, the front of the engine will be
covered with fresh oil as it is blown back by the fan.

Mike