[AT] : Autos parts not listed

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 12:29:47 PST 2008

I had an 83 s10 Blazer.  It was the first one in Clay Co.  Indiana.  When
after 120,000 miles the front end needed rebuilt we took it  to the most
repuatable shop in  the area-- friends of our former pastor  and  if you know the
story-- maybe still the mayor of Terre Haute--  that's  debateable(lol)

anyway  Burke Spring  tore it apart and  found the  NEW  parts for a  83
blazer wouldn't fit mine.   So they went to   doing research and found  that the
very first  batch ( number  unknown)  had totally different front drives.
So maybe your 96 Astro is  something of that same  "OOPS WE  FORGOT ABOUT
THOSE"   deals.

In a message dated 12/20/2008 12:07:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,