[Farmall] ihc parts books online

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 11:34:22 PST 2008

Dean - excellent picture!  One reason I say to use the regulater Batt and
Gen terminals is that on the cub, with the way the generator sits up under
the hood you'd have to be a third generation miniature contortionist to
reach the generator's Armature terminal with the end of the wire.  It's
difficult enough reaching the two terminals on the regulator to do the job.
Unfortunately, whenever you describe the procedure to someone who is
unaware, they immediately assume that you are polarizing the regulator.
They just happen to be two fairly convenient locations that will do the job.

Bigdog