[AT] The "hood" on the W-4

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sat Dec 20 09:09:35 PST 2008

By golly, I was beginning to wonder about that, as that was not the way
we operated the F-20.  Now you have it correct, I think.  We did not
burn distillate for the last many years of operation of that tractor.
We checked the oil level with the bottom tap and when it no longer ran
out, we filled until it ran out the top tap.  Seemed to work okay.  Boy
was I happy to see that tractor leave.  Now I wouldn't mind having one
around to "just have".  Still would not want to work it.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA