[AT] Tractor hauler product needed, probably doesn't exist

Bo Hinch mmc at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 20 07:36:14 PST 2008

Several years ago I contacted EGGE machine works in california to make 4
pistons I couldn`t buy . Sent them a old one for a pattern . cost about
200.00 back then , they did a expert job .
 http://www.egge.com/about.shtml
Don`t know if it would be worth your time to make a phone call to them .

Bo Hinch         S/W La.