[AT] Temperature gauge

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Dec 20 05:34:33 PST 2008

    Most temperature gauges work by generating a microvolt current in the
sensing bulb. This current is sent through the conductor to the indicating
gauge on the panel. A very clean and positive ground to the panel is
essential to get a proper reading. New paint, rust or corrosion can
interrupt this current and not allow the indicator to work...

                    Gene