[AT] The "hood" on the W-4

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:24:41 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 8:06 PM, DBigdog <DBigdog at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Roy,
>    Loosen the muffler clamp and remove the muffler.  The mushroom cap on
> top of the air intake pipe is probably stuck a bit but you can take a block
> of wood and tap up on the cap.  It will pop off.

=================================

Just check first... Someone may have done what I do to them. After
losing an air cleaner cap out on the road "somewhere" when I was
hauling a tractor I now put a single small metal screw in at the top
of the pipe through the pipe and the cap tube. so it cannot come off
until I back the screw out. Most of those dome caps are expensive as
heck.
I don't think I have done all of them yet but I have on the ones I haul.

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)