[AT] Autos-Was:refusing to replace old equipment

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Dec 19 08:20:24 PST 2008

> It's too bad about the GTO. I really liked what Ford did to bring
> back the Mustang and Dodge with the Challenger. Now if I just had the
> funds to enjoy some of these reborn classics!
>
> Brad

    Brad;
    My son, Brad, is the chief engineer on the Challenger project. He has
really enjoyed helping to bring this car back to the market.
    His previous assignment was as chief engineer in the High Performance
Division. He was also one of the original engineers on the Viper project.
    He has done well and I believe growing up around tractors and machinery
has given him a very solid background in the engineering world.

                    Gene