[AT] Autos-Was:refusing to replace old equipment

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 19 07:46:22 PST 2008

Charlie, I can see where that could be a problem. The original post
"appeared" to indicate that is was the design and maintenance
procedures they were unhappy with.

It's too bad about the GTO. I really liked what Ford did to bring
back the Mustang and Dodge with the Challenger. Now if I just had the
funds to enjoy some of these reborn classics!

Brad