[AT] New chainsaw - now spelling - OT

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 23:08:30 PST 2008

The spelling errors aren't the most annoying though it's everywhere. i
use to correct the letters from school and ask how the h**l will the
kids learn anything. Here the standard have been lowered almost every
year the last 20 years or so. The big problem is the allusionerrors
like "Sven bought a hot dog at the hot dog stand that he later ate"
That Sven fellow must have been real hungry, or worse if he bought it
from the hot dog man(cannibalism) I know I do some grammatic errors in
english and even some in swedish but I try to avoid those errors
though I'm a bit more "relaxed with you guys than in business
correspondence.

Mattias the messerschmitter