[AT] AT] New chainsaw --TSC and repairs

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 20:19:58 PST 2008

I live 16miles from  a TSC.  And Purchased a  tiller  there,  Next door
neighbor purchased a  Cub Cadet there.

our Tsc  sits  across the parking lot from  the largest lawn  and garden
dealer for miles around.  The  TSC company contracts  out  SERVICE of  Lawn and
Garden--and in this case to the one across  the lot.

TRY to get a Cub serviced at a  JohnDeere dealer  under  warrentee....  ya
it was  bad.   The Tiller we  bought at TSC not knowing  the other place
carried the same tiller---  again... pushed to the back burner and wait.     TSC
just  says  its not our  problem when they get  service   questions.

In a message dated 12/18/2008 12:07:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,