[AT] New chainsaw - now spelling - OT

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 18 19:15:03 PST 2008

Ralph -

How true. In the old days every piece to be published was proof read, often
several times, before going to pre-print page layout galleys. Then, with the
age of word processing, spell and grammar checkers, and Quark (a computer
publishing layout program), writers and editors got lazy, depending on the
programs to do the primary "brain work."