[AT] Chain Saws

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 12:46:52 PST 2008

I purchased a Poulan Pro 20 last year & couldn't keep chains on the bar if cutting anything less than 8", I contacted the authorized repair folks in town & they said the tension needed to be tighter, they were cutting 18 to 24" stuff without any problem.  I took it home & had more problems with the chain, I contacted Puolan/Husq. and they sent me a regular 2 nut chain guard to replace the one nut & plastic spinner style that the saw came with & said that would fix the problem - havn't tried it yet.

Bruce