[AT] New chainsaw

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Dec 18 07:50:31 PST 2008

Then this should really trip your trigger :)

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve inner
peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around
my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before
leaving the house this morning... I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a
bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of
Pringlies, tha mainder of a botl Prozic and Valumscriptins, the res of
the Chesescke an a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who frigin gud I fel.