[AT] New chainsaw

Rick Weaver Rick.Weaver at hilton.com
Thu Dec 18 06:49:54 PST 2008

I love my jonsered saw.  It revs faster than any other saw and cuts
faster because of it.  All you have to do is listen to it with other
saws around and you realize it is a screamer.

Rick Weaver
OnQ Solutions Property Management Architecture
Hilton Hotels Corporation
901 374 5887 Office
901 832 6031 Cell