[AT] New chainsaw

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 05:24:26 PST 2008

Charlie, Yes Jonsered is still sold in the US. I own 3 older ones and like
them a lot but trying to get parts for the old ones is getting harder these
days. I am not impressed with their dealers support but their saws are still
good. I bought a Stihl pole saw last year and love it. May buy another Stihl saw
 this year. Having a local dealer who can fix things fast is important to me.
 Went into a Jonsered dealer last year and the guy told me it would be 3
weeks  before he could get to it ( he also fixes lawn equipment) and it was the
beginning of mowing season. I like the Husqvarna saws too but I don't think I
could get good quick service for them if I bought one at Tractor Supply
Company  that carries them. Has anyone bought a saw at TSC and went back for
repairs? I  would like to hear your experience if you have. Willard Smith

In a message dated 12/18/2008 4:56:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,